This cookies policy clearly explains that what type of cookies are being used, how do we use them, and how they work. You are encouraged to read this cookies policy in order to know what types of cookies we use or the information that we collect using our cookies. After reading this policy, you can also know that how do we use the information that we collect.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of this Cookies Policy:
- • Company: Hygiene Ace, United Kingdom).
- • Cookies means small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing details of your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- • Website refers to the website of Hygiene Ace (https://hygieneace.com)
- • You means the individual accessing or using the Website, or a company, or any legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Website or app, as applicable.
The use of the Cookies
Type of Cookies We Use
Cookies can be “Persistent” or “Session” Cookies. Persistent Cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when You go offline, while Session Cookies are deleted as soon as You close your web browser.
We use both session and persistent Cookies for the purposes set out below:
Necessary / Essential Cookies
Type: Session Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies are essential to provide You with services available through the Website and to enable You to use some of its features. They help to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. Without these Cookies, the services that You have asked for cannot be provided, and We only use these Cookies to provide You with those services.
Type: Persistent Cookies
Administered by: Us
Purpose: These Cookies allow us to remember choices You make when You use the Website or apps, such as remembering your login details or language preference. The purpose of these Cookies is to provide You with a more personal experience and to avoid You having to re-enter your preferences every time You use the Website.
Your Choices Regarding Cookies
If You do not accept Our Cookies, you may experience some inconvenience in your use of the Website and some features may not function properly.
For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: Check Here
For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: Check Here
For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
More Information about Cookies
You can learn more about cookies: Cookies: What Do They Do?.
If you have any questions about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us:
• By visiting this page on our website: www.mojesolutions.com
• Email us on this email address: (firstname.lastname@example.org)