Effective date: 23-11-2022
At Moje Solutions, we focus on designing and developing products to improve the environment and human health. We aim to, by all means, provide practical, workable solutions to the world’s current problems while keeping environmental sustainability at the centre of our inventions. Our products and or services are not motivated by financial profit but rather the need to solve problems without compromising the prosperity of our ecosystem. Hence our products and or services are designed to make lives easier, better, healthier and, at the same time, reduce carbon footprint significantly.
This Privacy Notice explains how Moje Solutions Ltd. and its Affiliates collect, use and disclose your personal information.
You might interact with Moje Solutions and our subsidiary brand(s) in various ways. As such, Moje Solutions is committed to protecting your privacy. The information you provide allows us to improve our services and serve you even better and seamlessly.
the “Site”, “Sites”) are owned and operated by Moje Solutions Ltd., with its principal place of business at Wolverhampton Science Park, Creative Industries Centre, Glaisher Drive, Wolverhampton, WV10 9TG
INTERPRETATION AND DEFINITIONS
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
- “Account” means a unique account created for You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- “Company” (referred to as either “the Company”, “We”, “Us” or “Our” in this Agreement) refers to MOJE SOLUTIONS LIMITED
For the purpose of the GDPR, the Company is the Data Controller.
- “Country” refers to the United Kingdom
- “Cookies” are small files that are placed on Your computer, mobile device or any other device by a website, containing the details of Your browsing history on that website among its many uses.
- “Data Controller“, for the purposes of the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), refers to the Company as the legal person which alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of Personal Data.
- “Device” means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- “Personal Data” means any information related to a living, identifiable person. It can include names, addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses etc. But it is broader than that. I may include any other information relating to that person or a combination of information which, if put together, means that the person can be identified.
- “Special category data”means personal data about a person’s race, ethnic origin, politics, religion, trade union membership, genetics, biometrics (where used for ID purposes), health, sex life or sexual orientation.
- “Processing”covers all activities relating to an organisation’s use of personal data, from its collection to its storage and disposal and everything in between.
- “Data subject”means the person whose personal data is being collected and processed.
- “Service” refers to the Website.
- “Service Provider” means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Company. It refers to third-party companies or individuals employed by the Company to facilitate the Service, to provide the Service on behalf of the Company, to perform services related to the Service or to assist the Company in analyzing how the Service is used. For the purpose of the GDPR, Service Providers are considered Data Processors.
- “Usage Data” refers to data collected automatically, either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- “You” means the individual accessing or using the Service, the company, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
- “Website” refers to Moje Solutions and Hygiene ace, which are accessible via mojesolutions.com and www.hygieneace.com
Under GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), You can be referred to as the Data Subject or as the User as you are the individual using the Service.
COLLECTING AND USING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Types of Data Collected
While using Our Service, We may ask You to provide Us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify You. Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Usage Data
Usage Data is collected automatically when using the Service.
Usage Data may include information such as Your Device’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that You visit, the time and date of Your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
When You access the Service by or through a mobile device, We may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device You use, Your mobile device unique ID, the IP address of Your mobile device, Your mobile operating system, the type of mobile Internet browser You use, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
We may also collect information that Your browser sends whenever You visit our Service or when You access the Service by or through a mobile device.
- Information Collected by Our Site. To make our Site more useful to you, our servers (which may be hosted by a third-party service provider) collect information from you, including your browser type, operating system, Internet Protocol (IP) address (a number that is automatically assigned to your computer when you use the Internet, domain name, and or a date/time stamp for your visit.
OUR APPROACH IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE GDPR PRINCIPLES
- Lawfulness, transparency and fairness: We believe user privacy and data protection are human rights, and we do not take that likely.
- Purpose Limitation: We will use your data, following why we have collected it. We take protecting your privacy seriously and recognise that we have a duty of care to the people whose data we hold.
- Data Minimisation: We will only collect and process data when necessary. When we do, we will make it clear why we are doing so and how it will be used.
- Accuracy: We will not send unsolicited email newsletters you have not willingly and knowingly subscribed to. We hate spam as much as you do! We will always give you a choice to unsubscribe at any time.
- Storage limitation: We will not store your data longer than you need to.
- Confidentiality and integrity: We will not share your personal information with anyone else without your permission.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The Company may use Personal Data for the following purposes:
- Verifying your identity: We use your data to verify your identity quickly. (For example, when you return to the website and have already logged in).
- Ad Targeting: We use your data to personalise the advertising you see on the website to be more tailored and relevant to you.
- Customer Insight: We will use your data to understand your preferences and behaviour across our website in terms of purchases and or your choices across our different products or services.
- Web Optimisation: We use your data to understand how you interact with our website. This information would help us improve the website’s design and style to serve you even better.
- Communication: We use your data to stay in touch with you and ensure you are informed about products, services or promotional offers that you might find interesting. This would, of course, be before your consent.
- Service Correspondence: Your data would be used for sending you service messages about your subscription or account registration. For example, if you have clicked a password reset link. This could be by email, text messages, overlay on the website or push notification.
- To manage Your Account: to manage Your registration as a user of the Service. The Personal Data You provide can give You access to different functionalities of the Service that are available to You as a registered user.
- For the performance of a contract: the development, compliance and undertaking of the purchase contract for the products, items or services You have purchased or of any other contract with Us through the Service.
- To contact You: To contact You by email, telephone calls, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication, such as a mobile application’s push notifications regarding updates or informative communications related to the functionalities, products or contracted services, including the security updates, when necessary or reasonable for their implementation.
- To provide You with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless You have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage Your requests: To attend and manage Your requests to Us.
- For business transfers: We may use Your information to evaluate or conduct a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Data held by Us about our Service users is among the assets transferred.
- For other purposes: We may use Your information for other purposes, such as data analysis, identifying usage trends, determining the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns and to evaluate and improve our Service, products, services, marketing and your experience.
We may share Your personal information in the following situations:
- With Service Providers: We may share Your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service, for payment processing, to contact You.
- For business transfers: We may share or transfer Your personal information in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of Company assets, financing, or acquisition of all or a portion of Our business to another company.
- With business partners: We may share Your information with Our business partners to offer You certain products, services or promotions.
- With other users: when You share personal information or otherwise interact in the public areas with other users, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed outside.
- With Your consent: We may disclose Your personal information for any other purpose with Your consent.
You have the following rights concerning your data:
- To access the personal data held by Moje Solutions about you.
- Access to have your data corrected, for example, if it is incomplete or incorrect.
- To opt-out of receiving marketing communications at any time
- To restrict or object to the processing of personal data or request erasing personal data (in certain circumstances and subject to applicable law)
- To receive a copy of the personal data you provided to Moje Solutions in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format (known as “data portability”), subject to applicable laws.
- Where you have provided personal data voluntarily or otherwise consented to its use, the right to withdraw your consent.
- The right to complain to a data protection authority.
- To exercise your rights to any of the above or lodge complaint about an alleged breach of data protection law, please get in touch with us via email@example.com.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about Our collection and use of Your Personal Data. For more information, if You are in the European Economic Area (EEA), please contact Your local data protection authority in the EEA.
HOW LONG DO WE KEEP MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Any data we do hold onto will be anonymous. Any personally identifiable information such as your name, address, date of birth and telephone number will be deleted after a defined period.
Therefore, the rest of the data is anonymous and will be used to analyse the general market and website trends without identifying personal information.
For the avoidance of doubt, here are the data retention periods for each of the circumstances where we would hold personal data:
- When you request product information or pricing
Suppose you request our product information or pricing via the website, and we have created an inquiry record of you. In that case, we will delete your data after 12 months.
- When purchasing a product on our website
At the point of purchase, our third-party payment partner or we may collect your data, and would be data will be deleted after six months.
- When you sign up for our newsletter or Join the Hygiene Club
Information like name, Email, Address and date of birth may be collected when you sign up for our Newsletter or Hygiene Club. Such data will be kept and used to communicate with you and will remain with us until you unsubscribe from our service.
TRANSFER OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
Your information, including Personal Data, is processed at Moje Solution’s operating offices and in any other places where the parties involved in the processing are located. It means that this information may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of Your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from Your jurisdiction.
If you are located in the EA or the United Kingdom, we will only transfer your data if:
- The country to which the personal data will be transferred has been granted a European Commission adequacy decision, or
- We have put in place appropriate safeguards in respect of the transfer. For example, we have entered into EU standard contractual clauses and required additional safeguards with the recipient, or the recipient is a party to binding corporate rules approved by an EU or UK supervisory authority.
You may request more information about the safeguards we have put in place regarding transfers of personal data by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Whom We Share Your Data With
Every data collected by Moje Solutions Ltd is stored and utilised by Moje Solutions Ltd and Hygiene Ace to serve and communicate with you. Regarding communication, we would share your data, like phone number, email address, and house address, with our courier partners.
Other aspects that you data can be shared may include:
· Business Transactions
· Law enforcement
Under certain circumstances, the Company may be required to disclose Your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
· Other legal requirements
The Company may disclose Your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Company
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of Users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
The security of Your Personal Data is important to Us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While We strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect Your Personal Data, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Detailed Information on the Processing of Your Personal Data
The Service Providers We use may have access to Your Personal Data. These third-party vendors collect, store, use, process and transfer information about Your activity on Our Service in accordance with their Privacy Policies.
We may use third-party Service providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
This may include but not limited to:
- Google Analytics
- Google Search console and
- Other Website tracking plugins
We may use Your Personal Data to contact You with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to You. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from Us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email We send or by contacting Us.
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we may use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
This may include
- Master Card and
- Every other payment method(s) available on our website.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data under GDPR
We may process Personal Data under the following conditions:
- Consent: You have given Your consent for processing Personal Data for one or more specific purposes.
- Performance of a contract: Provision of Personal Data is necessary for the performance of an agreement with You and/or for any pre-contractual obligations thereof.
- Legal obligations: Processing Personal Data is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the Company is subject.
- Vital interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary in order to protect Your vital interests or of another natural person.
- Public interests: Processing Personal Data is related to a task that is carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of official authority vested in the Company.
- Legitimate interests: Processing Personal Data is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company.
The table below shows a detailed information about why we collect your data, the type of data we collect and the lawful basis for processing that data.
In any case, Moje Solution will gladly help to clarify the specific legal basis that applies to the processing, and in particular whether the provision of Personal Data is a statutory or contractual requirement, or a requirement necessary to enter into a contract.
Your Rights under the GDPR
The Company undertakes to respect the confidentiality of Your Personal Data and to guarantee You can exercise Your rights.
- Request access to Your Personal Data. The right to access, update or delete the information We have on You. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of Your Personal Data directly within Your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact Us to assist You. This also enables You to receive a copy of the Personal Data We hold about You.
- Request correction of the Personal Data that We hold about You. You have the right to have any incomplete or inaccurate information We hold about You corrected.
- Object to processing of Your Personal Data. This right exists where We are relying on a legitimate interest as the legal basis for Our processing and there is something about Your particular situation, which makes You want to object to our processing of Your Personal Data on this ground. You also have the right to object where We are processing Your Personal Data for direct marketing purposes.
- Request erasure of Your Personal Data. You have the right to ask Us to delete or remove Personal Data when there is no good reason for Us to continue processing it.
- Request the transfer of Your Personal Data. We will provide to You, or to a third-party You have chosen, Your Personal Data in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Please note that this right only applies to automated information which You initially provided consent for Us to use or where We used the information to perform a contract with You.
- Withdraw Your consent. You have the right to withdraw Your consent on using your Personal Data. If You withdraw Your consent, We may not be able to provide You with access to certain specific functionalities of the Service.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13. If You are a parent or guardian and You are aware that Your child has provided Us with Personal Data, please contact Us. If We become aware that We have collected Personal Data from anyone under the age of 13 without verification of parental consent, We take steps to remove that information from Our servers.
If We need to rely on consent as a legal basis for processing Your information and Your country requires consent from a parent, We may require Your parent’s consent before We collect and use that information.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
By visiting this page on our website: www.mojesolutions.com.
By sending us an email: email@example.com